- This event has passed.
Climate Change Task & Finish Group meeting
December 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Council has established a Task and Finish Group to research and make recommendations into how it can achieve its Sustainability Strategy ambitions for Milton Keynes to become carbon neutral by 2030 and carbon negative by 2050, helping to tackle climate change.
Environmental experts, as well as local people and businesses are being asked to come forward to share views and evidence for how Milton Keynes can be transformed into a post-carbon city.
The group will take evidence in writing and in person (from volunteers registering their interest to speak) at evidence giving sessions.
Join us in attending the Climate Change Task & Finish Group meetings at the Council’s Civic Offices on these dates:
- 17 October 2019 19:00 21:00 Suite 1.05 / 1.06
- 06 November 2019 19:00 21:00 Room 1.02
- 11 December 2019 19:00 21:00 Room 1.02
- 23 January 2020 19:00 21.00 Room TBC
- 13 February 2020 19:00 21.00 Room TBC