Permaculture National Convergence 2018, Manchester
September 20 @ 10:00 am - September 23 @ 6:00 pm
The convergence is bursting with opportunities for learning, networking and demonstrating why permaculture is at the forefront in shaping a thriving future for everyone.
The converging crises of our world and the great uncertainties of our time are calling us to step up. Permaculture represents a worldview that is holistic, positive and has wellbeing of all at its centre: Earth Care, People Care, Fair Shares.
The convergence will explore the many ways permaculture is interacting with and influencing our world. We see this convergence as being about permaculture at the edges – where we cross-pollinate with other networks and take a lead in designing a better Britain. This event is an opportunity to bring forward the change we want to see in the world and build the networks we need to do this.
- Thursday – Practitioners Day – Educators & Thriving Communities Meetings
- Friday – Exploring our Edges – Day-long conference program
- Saturday: Day of Doing – A day of practical learning and activity
- Sunday: Ed-Venturing – A shared brunch and tours of local projects.
See the full programme here: https://www.permaculture.org.uk/convergence/programme-2018
Ticket Pricing for Convergence (not inc. Educators & Thriving Communities events):
- Full Weekend Adult £115
- Full Weekend Members Tickets £99
- Subsidised Weekend Adult £75
- Friday only Adult £60
- Saturday only Adult £50
- Full Weekend Child £20
- Friday/Saturday only Child £10
More details: https://www.permaculture.org.uk/convergence-2018