- This event has passed.
Sunday Permablitz with “Bring & Share” Lunch & Planning for 2020
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
To kick off 2020, our first permablitz of the year will get us out in the garden to tidy things up for an hour or so before we sit down for a “bring & share” lunch and take our time to do some planning for the year ahead.
What you need to bring:
- Please wear old clothes and suitable footwear appropriate for the season.
- We advise you to bring your own gardening gloves.
- Having your own basic gardening tools isn’t essential but bringing some secateurs/ pruners and/or trugs would probably be useful.
- Please bring food for the brunch “Bring & Share” if you’d like to stick around for a bite to eat after the permablitz garden activity.
- Please bring anything you have to contribute to our plans for 2020