Week-day Permablitz with “Bring & Share” lunch (Monthly Meet-Up), Wed 29 Aug (10am – 1pm)
August 29 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The August week-day permablitz will take place on Wed 29 August from 10am – 1pm. As usual, it will be led by Westbury Arts Centre’s volunteer gardeners and just like our monthly weekend permablitzes, the activities will be focused on developing the garden and planting areas using permaculture principles before we sit down for a “Bring & Share” lunch together.
Come along to join our volunteer group as we work in the garden on a Wednesday morning and extend the social time to a “bring & share” lunch to finish.
Everyone is welcome to join in.
We typically run a permablitz every 3rd Saturday and the last Wednesday of every month.
We’ll provide some tools, guidance, drinks and a friendly atmosphere.
What you need to bring:
- Please wear old clothes and suitable footwear appropriate for the season.
- We advise you to bring your own gardening gloves, especially with children.
- Having your own secateurs/ pruners and trugs may be useful.
- Please bring some basic gardening tools to use and anything you can contribute to our mulch and compost.
- Please bring food for the lunchtime “Bring & Share” if you’d like to stick around for a bite to eat after the permablitz garden activity.
Look forward to seeing you in the garden!