Week-day Permablitz with “Bring & Share” lunch (Monthly Meet-Up), Wed 26 Sep (10am – 4pm)
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our September week-day permablitz is a bit different to normal as we’ll be spending a full day in the garden. Taking place on Wed 26 September from 10am – 4pm, refreshments will be provided throughout the day and we’ll stop for a “bring & share” lunch at 1pm.
As usual, our garden maintenance will involve Westbury Arts Centre’s volunteer gardeners and just like our monthly weekend permablitzes the activities will be focused on developing the garden and planting areas using permaculture principles before we sit down for a “Bring & Share” lunch together.
Everyone is welcome to join in.
We typically run a permablitz every 3rd Saturday and the last Wednesday of every month.
We’ll provide some tools, guidance, drinks and a friendly atmosphere.
What you need to bring:
- Please wear old clothes and suitable footwear appropriate for the season.
- We advise you to bring your own gardening gloves, especially with children.
- Having your own secateurs/ pruners and trugs may be useful.
- Please bring some basic gardening tools to use and anything you can contribute to our mulch and compost.
- Please bring food for the lunchtime “Bring & Share” if you’d like to stick around for a bite to eat after the permablitz garden activity.
Look forward to seeing you in the garden!