Our next permablitz is scheduled for Sunday 29 April from 11am – 1pm for us to spend a couple of hours tidying up the plot.
Please bring some snacks for a “Bring & Share” if you’d like to stick around for a bite to eat at lunchtime following the permablitz.
What We’ll Be Doing
The bad weather in March has put things back a little, so this month’s garden activities revolve around:
- Building up the soil/ mulching
- Clearing long grasses and nettles
- Tidying up the compost bins
- Finding ways of capturing rainwater
What to bring:
- Please wear old clothes and suitable footwear appropriate for the season
- We advise you to bring your own gardening gloves, especially with children
- Having your own secateurs/ pruners and trugs may be useful
- Please bring some basic gardening tools to use and anything you can contribute to our mulch and compost.
Look forward to seeing you in the garden!