State of Nature, State of Mind: a webinar on nature and mental health
Please join Wildlife and Countryside Link for this webinar to discuss how people’s mental health can benefit from access to a thriving natural environment.
We will consider the inequalities of access to a healthy environment; how we must protect and invest in the State of Nature to ensure it continues to support us; and Government’s role in ensuring everyone can enjoy a thriving natural world and the benefits it brings for our physical and mental health.
Take part in our Q&A and hear from our expert panel, including:
– Mark Rowland, CEO, Mental Health Foundation
– Dr Amir Khan, GP, author of ‘The Doctor Will See You Now’ & Ambassador for The Wildlife Trusts and Butterfly Conservation
– Baroness Kate Parminter, Chair, Lords Environment and Climate Change Committee
– Beccy Speight, CEO of RSPB
– Dr Rebecca Lovell, University of Exeter Medical School